NASSEA associates offer a wide range of CPD which can be a specific programme or bespoke to your school.
- International New Arrivals;
- Early Stage Learners of EAL;
- Advanced Stage Learners of EAL at all key stages;
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupils;
- Asylum Seeker and Refugee pupils;
- Developing EAL strategies across the school/ department;
- Language and Literacy development;
- Language across the curriculum;
- Assessing EAL learners;
- Assessing International New Arrival pupils;
- EAL or SEN? Assessing pupils who may have multiple needs;
- Governor training.
For further information and requests for NASSEA Services please contact Ameer Abbasi on mobile number 07845 649 624, telephone number 0161 253 6422/23 or through e-mailing email@example.com.