Equality, Diversity & Cohesion
NASSEA Associates provide support to school leadership teams, class and subject teachers to develop work on all aspects of equality, diversity and cohesion in education. This may include:
- Auditing, action planning and evaluation of equalities work;
- CPD on equality, diversity and cohesion in education;
- CPD on developing aspects of equalities work in the curriculum;
- CPD on developing work for an equalities or cohesion award;
- Projects, theme weeks and days to promote cohesion and understanding of diversity;
- Partnership work with class and subject teachers and curriculum leaders to develop specific aspects of equality, diversity and cohesion;
- Recording and reporting racist incidents in school;
- Responding effectively to racist incidents in school;
- Support for work towards equalities or cohesion awards.
For further information and requests for NASSEA Services please contact Ameer Abbasi on mobile number 07845 649 624, telephone number 0161 253 6422/23 or through e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.